I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Gospel Message Day 120

Holy Ghost, Part 5

Another tool of the Spirit is people, particularly (for me) teachers in classes. Sometimes I don't feel like going to Institute. Long day at work. A free evening is so tempting. But I always feel prompted by the Spirit that I need to go. And I follow the prompting, because I know I will learn many great things. Because my teacher works very hard to have the Spirit with her when she teaches, and to share with us what she feels the Spirit wants us to know. There I receive answers to things I've brought to the Lord, and often am impressed to know what I could be doing better or more of. Through my teacher and the Institute class, the Spirit is able to more clearly and directly speak to me what the Lord wants me to know.

I have felt the Spirit this way in Sunday school, Seminary, Relief Society, and other classes in which the teacher had the Spirit with them. They are a remarkable tool for the Spirit to work with.

No comments: