I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, December 26, 2014

Gospel Message Day 93

Christmas Scripture Advent Calendar, Part 26

Day 26 scripture - 2 Nephi 25:26
And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.

I LOVE this scripture verse! This is why we keep Christmas all throughout the year: so that we keep Christ with us all year, every day--in our thoughts, hearts, words, deeds. He is our focal point. Our beacon. He is who (and what, I suppose) gives us light, hope, love, grace, mercy, understanding, kindness, and more--whether through the Spirit or through another person. He is the source of all that is good.

I rejoice in my Savior, Jesus Christ. And every day I thank Heavenly Father for sending His Beloved Son, and allowing Him to live and die for each one of us. All in my life is well, good, and joyful because I believe in Christ and I know He has redeemed me.

 

No comments: