I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Gospel Message Day 86

Christmas Scripture Advent Calendar, Part 19

Day 19 scripture - Luke 1:30-31
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

Forgive me for being brief today. Migraine accompanied with nausea. It's another scripture about Mary. What must it have been like to raise your son, knowing He was meant for the world?

Here's a song I've never heard before but simple and pretty. I like it. Love the pictures going with it.

No comments: