I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weaving Hearts

Day 321

I've been a crocheting fiend.

Fiend sounds evil.

Let's say a crocheting friend.

Our branch's goal for the stake's blanket project this year had originally been 12. A change in presidency and suddenly we were being asked to give 24. I had set a goal to make 2, hoping that I might actually get 3 done. And today I finished #4!!! (And if I have time on vacation, I'll be able to complete the one I'm in the middle of and be able to donate a total of 5.)

I am grateful I was taught to needlework skills, that the Lord has helped me accomplish much with these skills, and that He helped me complete this many with my limited time in order to bless some other lives.

(And with the new Presidency hoping we could at least muster 20, we managed to make 25 blankets.)

No comments: