I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Home for the Holidays

Day 331

I traveled safely. I didn't completely fall asleep with any of my nodding offs. I had good weather. My stomach stopped trying to decide if it wanted to be sick. I did not get any headache or migraine. (Miracle right there.) I enjoyed the books I listened to. And I managed the trip to be an hour less than I had planned.

I'll miss vacation. I'll miss relaxing. I'll miss my friends. I'll miss the ability to de-stress. And I'm so not ready to go back to life and work and all.

But I am happy to be "home."

No comments: