I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 311

It is not easy for me to bear my testimony. In words, at least. With music, well, that's my preference and I feel I do much better conveying what I think, feel, and believe there. Still, bearing through my own words needs to be done. No matter how hard.

After this week, I felt I would be ungrateful and undeserving and not fully accepting and acknowledging of the blessings that the Lord has given to me these last few days if I did not bear testimony of the Lord's ability to do so and my witness that He has done so for me. I haven't much of an idea of what I actually said. I usually don't. But I know in my heart that my bearing my testimony today was one of my parts in what the Lord has done for me this week.

I'm grateful I hearkened to the Spirit, and bore testimony of the Lord's Atonement and its/His subsequent power to heal and lift us.

I also wanted to put in a couple of plugs for other things:

*My baby is all mine. Yesterday was Lizzie's Magic Birthday (6 on the 6th). And about a month ago she became all mine when I mailed in my last payment. But I looked at it as being official when I received the title in the mail last week! The title!!! I had so many days when I never thought I'd see a title. Almost didn't know what to do with it.

*I now own one of the coolest Church DVDs around. OK. So I haven't used it to its full capability. I've only watched one thing. But that one thing is worth it. The movie Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration. So glad to own that now for my viewing leisure.

No comments: