I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You

Day 315

Over the last year, the military has played such a prominent role in the lives of every one in this country. I have family members who served in the military. But not until my own friends and then my very own brothers joined military service units did I really think about it. It isn't just "military." They are individual beings. Each one sacrificing something for us. The military is no longer something in the past. It is in the present. My present. My life.

And I hope I can show the gratitude I have for each one who has ever sacrificed in order to serve in the way I live and continue to promote the freedom that we have.

No comments: