I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, November 26, 2010

La, la la

Day 330

I got to sing today. As in, a real recital performance. With some one accompanying me instead of me struggling to play for myself while singing. And there were people in the audience, listening to us. And there was a microphone. My worst enemy, but I still used it.

And got to sing 3 songs from Broadway musicals. (How Could I Ever Know, Think of Me, and I Cain't Say No)

I rarely get to do that any more. But it is one of my favorite things to do. So, I was very grateful to have that opportunity--especially as it was my friend who accompanied me (and all of the other singers).

I loved it.

No comments: