I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

2010 Joy OF Gratitude, Every Day

Day 329

I think my Facebook statuses (not enough room to type all 3 in one) sum up today's overall thoughts and feelings.

Writing my "gratitudes" daily this year has pulled me through some difficult things. A deep gratitude to and for my Heavenly Father and my Savior for this marvelous blessing.


"How careful we should be to cultivate, through the medium of a prayerful life, a thankful attitude toward God and man!"-Joseph F. Smith


‎"To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven." -Thomas S. Monson


I am grateful for gratitude and the joy which I can testify that it truly brings.

No comments: