I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, November 15, 2010

And they're STILL coming!

Day 319

I know I've mentioned it already this year. (Probably more than once.)

Yet I get so happy when patrons come to our programs.

It makes for a successful program and it is wonderful.

But I cannot get over it.

Especially when it is teen patrons.

And you have SIXTEEN--the most that have ever come to a teen-only event.

And they loved being there. And they loved the program. And they want to come again.

And...


It brings an incomparable joy when teens come to programs--maybe because I love working with the teens, maybe because I love seeing happy teens in the library. Not sure why, but I'm grateful for that joy.

No comments: