I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Knowing what to do

Day 333

I know I talk about my programs, and how happy it makes me when people come to them. It is something I am grateful for. But there is something else I'm grateful for concerning programs--when I execute them well. I know it is never me alone succeeding there. I know the Lord helps me with that. His Spirit inspires my mind to know how and what to do when I encounter various situations. No, I don't think it is silly that the Lord would help me know how to read a book a particular way. Or to how to involve the children in the program. I think He knows that I want to do my best in serving the patrons, and give them a worthwhile and worthy experience in fun and learning.

I am grateful that nothing is too small or menial for the Lord to take notice and to help me.

No comments: