I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Bananas Unite!"

Day 317

I edited all day.

All.

Day.

Well, OK. Not the whole day.

But for 5 hours of it.

And that's a lot.

Especially on a Saturday.

So I was thrilled to afterwards have my National November Night and try my first efforts at Banana Pudding (for Banana Pudding Lovers' Month). They were both good. If I liked chocolate and peanut butter together, I would have loved my invention of Banana Pudding with Chocolate Peanut Butter crust. But I loved the regular one. I don't remember liking it much when I was younger. But something says it was rather coconutty, and mine was not.

But best of all--beyond the yumminess of the banana pudding--was that people actually came to my party! OK, so it was my home teacher and my visiting teacher. But they came. And that was the most thrilling of all.

I love good things!

No comments: