I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Friends and Music

Day 318

I love my Stake Choir friends.

I love how they are happy to see me. I love how I am happy to see them. I love how we joke around. I love how we help each other with notes, rhythms, beats, tunes, etc. I love how we all share the same values and beliefs, and that it is reflected in the testimony of our music.

I love my Stake Choir friends.

P.S. Ever seen so much beauty all around you, and then hear a song that reflects that very beauty? it is so wonderful and beautiful, it makes the heart ache and soul cry. It is a singular happiness, and I'm so grateful I had it this morning.

No comments: