I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"He leadeth me"

Day 306

Things are difficult. I'm working through a lot from what came about yesterday. But I can already feel the Lord blessing me.

-Making it possible to go to Institute
-Comfort in my scripture study, prayers, and personal thoughts
-Comfort and support from my friends at work and church, whether they know the reasons or not

And the daily quote was so perfect. What I needed to hear, remember, and do.

"Turn to the Lord. Exercise all of the faith you have in Him. Let Him share your burden. Allow His grace to lighten your load."

Donald L. Hallstrom, "Turn to the Lord," Ensign, May 2010, 80

And I am determined to do so.

I am grateful the Lord never leaves me alone and knows what I am going through.

No comments: