I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's in a Storytime?

Day 173

Ah, storytimes. I missed you so. I was worried about getting back into the swing of things. And a couple of spots were rough, what with a brand new opening song being introduced.

But you--and all the wonderful children--came right back to being one of the bright spots to my job.
You made the kids laugh.
You made me laugh.

You helped the kids qualm their social inhibitions.
You helped me qualm mine.

You allowed crazy voices, silly songs, and funny books.

You brought about learning.
You brought about smiles.
You brought about joy.

For the children.

And for me.

No comments: