I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little bit

Day 181

Well.

There were happy moments.

Definitely.

And "break-throughs" at work.

And conversations with venting, laughing, crying, and more.

And the last 1/2 of my cake.

If I just had something greasy, I could count the day as pretty good! :-)

No, really--I believe that even with all of the changes out of my control and my extreme exhaustion, the roller coaster is at least pulling up to an even level.

(Perhaps the holiday weekend's plans will send us on a high!)

1 comment:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Make the most of your Fourth! And think of me in England with NO decorations or fireworks!