I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just Let Me Cry

Day 168

I woke this morning, and for the first in a long time, I had to play my "I Need to Cry" iPod playlist.

Now I'm going to bed before 9pm.

That should give you an inkling of the emotional state I'm in. I just want to get away from everything. And sleep seems like the best option. (Especially as I lost so much on vacation!)

But I am grateful that in spite of some emotions and thoughts that are weighing down on me, I managed a workout, crossing off most of today's work To Do list, watched the ever wonderful Wall-E (because it always brightens things up no matter what), caught up with everything non-work and non-Church related, and continually interacted with co-workers...

...all with a smile.

No comments: