I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, June 11, 2010

I’ll Take One of Those and Two of Those, and...On Second That, I’d Better Take Them All

Day 162

Have I mentioned my grandmother is Chinese? Well, she is. And she makes some amazing food. Chinese and otherwise. I have always loved her cooking. It has been so many years since I’ve had her food. She came for my brother’s graduation. Tonight was his “party” I suppose. He invited a few of his friends over. And he asked Grandma to cook a bunch of Chinese food.

Oh my. It was sooooooo good. So. Good. I had some of everything. But, as should have been expected, there were only so many wontons to go among so many people. I managed 4. * sigh * At least this time it wasn’t me spending hours making them. :-) Such great food. It could have ended there. But it didn’t.

Add to the fabulous food the playing of games and the laughing hysterically with my family and my brother’s awesome friends, and it made the party one fabulous evening.

No comments: