I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Commencing

Day 165

He’s done it. He’s graduated from high school and seminary. He’s an adult and just a few months from going out on his own. From beginning the rest of his life. And my little brother is so amazingly awesome, I have no doubt that he will do amazingly awesome as he keeps on with his life.

So, if he is so amazingly awesome, does that mean it runs in the family and I can claim some for myself? :-)

I am so proud of how much he has grown.



No comments: