I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"I Wanna Be Loved By You"

Day 160

Woken up at 5:30 am because they're anxious to see you.

Surrounded on a deflating air mattress reading books and watching home videos before morning routines begin. (Sorry, about the disruption!)

Scramblings for holding your hand on the walk to school.

Endless hugs when they see you later in the day.

Arguments over who gets to sit next to you at the table.

It is a singular joy in itself for a young single adult woman who longs for her own children to be completely loved and adored by her nieces and nephews.




(And to have something in common with Sheri Dew? Wow.)

No comments: