I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just [Sing] while you work

Day 170

After this week, I very much needed today! It was marvelous!

I was able to sleep in to when I wanted and not care about alarms.

And then I went about and did whatever I wanted, however I wanted.

*scripture study
*nostalgic visits via YouTube
*a 4-hour deep clean of the apartment (particularly the bathroom--it took half the time!)
*a 4-hour time span of singing along with My Top Rated playlist at the very top of my lungs
*a 4-hour workout that was productive in many ways
*an inclusion in the deep clean of organizing various places, which makes me heart rest more happily
*the ~once-a-year 2-hour process of straightening my hair (while watching a movie)
*my first real grocery trip where I bought to build up my kitchen staples--and it was so nice to not only have a full grocery cart once more, but to pay $50 less than what I had expected and budgeted for!

What a day. I never got to the work I brought home with me. But I suppose it's not the biggest detriment that I didn't. There's always Monday morning.

Besides, I didn't need anything to mess up this perfect "restful" day--the pent up stress needed it!

No comments: