I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Great Expectations?

Day 177

Another storytime which surpassed expectations. I knew we could get a lot--being the first craft storytime of the summer. But you never know. I tried not to disappoint myself, so I leaned toward expecting on the lower end. We had 4 times as much as I expected.

Looking back on this week with its programs (including huge turn-outs for all 6 storytimes), I would say our first week of storytime was hugely successful--which means fathoms to me!

No comments: