I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Music-A Great & Glorious Gift

Day 164

It's always interesting that my sister and I can have such different singing voices. And yet when we sing together, it is some of the most beautiful and perfect harmony. Our voices work together so amazingly well.

It's kind of how we should be in so many aspects of life. Marriage. Family. Church. Employment. Neighborhood. Citizenship. No matter our differences with others, we should work together in harmony so that all is well and beautiful.

I love every chance I get to sing with my sister, for the lessons it brings, the Spirit I feel, and the true joy of making something beautiful with the best sister out there.

No comments: