I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Little Boy

Day 157

(Yes. Another post devoted to he of the little brother status.)

He turned 18 today. 18! Where did the time go?! I've been so nostalgic about it all. This coming week will certainly be interesting in that regard. I spent the morning reading my journal entries of his birthdays from the first 8 years of his life. As is typical, they made me laugh.

Then I got to talk on the phone with the "little" (6 feet of little) guy. So involved. So busy. Great potential being reached right before me. It's fun to look back over those 18 years and see that growth and progress. And it's fun to be nostalgic and reflect on all the memories I have of my little brother.

I was blessed with the best younger sibling ever!

No comments: