I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's Working!

Day 152

My first official trip to the grocery store. Well, I mean, since moving back "on my own." (My landlords included food in the living situation, and I only bought things when I specifically wanted a certain food.) Of course, I only got a few things here and there to last for the week. No baking supplies or any such thing. But it felt so good to look at the whole oats, brown rice, and fresh fruit in my cart. Yep. Me. Didn't even flinch at the idea that it cost 2 or 3 times more for that than the typical "poor person's" fare. Because my health is worth it.

And I'm so glad to see that the last few months really have produced a lifestyle change. One that makes me so happy!

No comments: