I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Gospel Message Day 243

Father Knows Best

Today, in an experience where my easily embarrassed, occasionally shy, definitely introverted self would have rather gone under the radar in dealing with a problem as I typically do--alone--Heavenly Father, of course, knew better. This was not something I should do on my own. Plus, having others there to help made dealing with it actually enjoyable instead of simply another thing I had to take care of. I am grateful that Heavenly Father always knows best, and that sometimes He has to momentarily take matters out of my hands to make sure that what is best for me actually happens in spite of what I was intending or trying to do.

No comments: