I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Gospel Message Day 230

Answers Everywhere

I love that my Savior knows me so well. And He knows the desires of my heart that are so often unspoken by me in prayer. I don't want to pester Him with the same things over and over again. And I don't want to be a slothful, unprofitable servant who has to be told what to do in all things. So I try to go out and research, practice, etc. in order to play my part as best as I can. My loving Savior, who knows what is on my mind and troubling my heart, always sends to me just what I need. He puts in my path stories, articles, and quotes that are uplifting, inspiring, and full of teachings I need. He sends along people who are supportive and kind. He enables opportunities. Through the Spirit He sends little suggestions for me to try out my wings just a little more.

The last two years of my dating/social life have been the best so far. Not because I've learned more about how to go about it (which is also through my Savior), but because I have grown closer to my Savior throughout it. I don't really know what, how, where, when things will go as I go along. But I trust my Savior and where He is leading me. I look forward to what more He has in store for me, even if it can be annoying, frustrating, disheartening, and sorrowful. It also brings some fun, humor, knowledge, compassion, and self-reflection. And most importantly, it brings me closer to my Savior.

No comments: