I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Gospel Message Day 236

Current Gospel Thought

I am so full of confusion. For so many things. On so many levels. The confusion brings frustration. And heartache. And a lot of sorrow. And I feel like giving up. But a follower of Christ does not give up, because how can they ever fail with the Savior at their side promising joy and success along the way?

2 comments:

Jess said...

))HUG(( Just keep hearing His voice telling you that He will help you through your trials. And hear my voice telling you that I love you oh so much and that I'm rooting for you, too. I believe in you.

ldsjaneite said...

Did I ever tell you thank you for this? Because it meant so much to me!