I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Gospel Message Day 219

Gifts of the Spirit, Part 5

I may have to do more than one gift a day, or we'll be on this topic for a couple of months! Not that that would be a bad thing. I do love this topic!

Next on the list: gifts of healing by the Spirit.

I've heard of this gift, and I believe in it. But I really liked seeing the movie "Ephraim's Rescue."
In the story based on a real pioneer, Ephraim Hanks had the gift of healing, and I liked seeing that a spiritual gift like that requires great faith. obedience, and worthiness. When one thinks about it, every spiritual gift probably requires that. So, when we seek out spiritual gifts, or seek to improve upon the ones we have already been blessed with, it would be well with us to keep that in mind.

No comments: