I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, May 4, 2015

Gospel Message Day 222

Gifts of the Spirit, Part 7

Next on the list:

*All kinds of tongues

*Interpretation of languages and divers kinds of tongues

I always thought tongues was another word for languages. That's still how I see it in these scriptures.

I have known people with one or other or both of these gifts. Learning or understanding new languages came naturally to them. I believe my brother is one of them, which is why the field he went into was a very wise one for him to do. He's very good at it and he is able to serve so many with that gift. One of the best things about spiritual gifts that Heavenly Father bestows on us is how much they help us to bless others.


No comments: