I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Gospel Message Day 149

Creation, Part 4

Fabulous party, so we have a weekend late night. I don't feel to be over with the topic just yet, though. I talked of a couple of things related to the Creation. But I don't feel I've said enough, yet, about how much I love the world around me. I love the landscapes. I love the various weather patterns. I am always impressed and awed by the kinds and varieties and amounts of creatures that populate the earth. I have been watching some nature documentaries lately (in this case, a series on Africa) and I'm floored by some of the tiniest creatures they highlighted, as well as creatures I've familiar with doing things that we have no idea why they do it. The world was created for the use of man, and for a place of testing for us. Yet there are creatures that I will never see in my lifetime, which I may never hear of (except in things like these documentaries) that have been given their own habitats with their own reasons and ways to live. And in those lives, they can find purpose and fulfillment and maybe even joy among the hardship.

I love how mindful, thoughtful, and careful the Lord was in the Creation--that there were grandiose, majestic portions as well as minute, intricate pieces, and that every bit glorifies God while reminding us of His love.

No comments: