I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Gospel Message Day 142

Service, Part 2

It's the weekend. Which means late nights. I should get in the habit of blogging early on weeknight days so that I don't rush these topic contemplations/ramblings. Until then....

I'm going to share a couple of service scriptures and call it good.

Mosiah 2:17
And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

Doc&Cov 4:2
 Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Service is a responsibility, a privilege, and a duty, but also an outpouring of love and an income of great blessings.

No comments: