I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gospel Message Day 141

I really wasn't sure what else to say in the last topic. I felt even in just two days I was repeating myself. So I have moved on to the next topic. And I drew

Service

Fabulous topic!!! So excited for this. I have always loved service. And I always feel that I could be doing more service. My job is completely service-oriented, which helps make each day at work very fulfilling. But even if it is fulfilling, I still get paid to do that. So, I try to find opportunities outside of work to serve, because of my Savior.

The Savior's entire life was about service. He served with sincerity, kindness, and love. That's how I want to serve. Because it is one way for me to show my love for my Savior. It is also how I can show my gratitude for Him.

So for today, I'm just going to end with a song that often comes to mind when service comes up. I created two videos for this song for two different Relief Societies, because I felt very strongly impressed to share it with them at the time I was in their presidencies. Here is one of the ward's versions:

No comments: