I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Gospel Message Day 138

Time to Be Grateful

Fought a migraine all day. Not really up to thinking on a new topic. So today is going to be a gratitude post.

I am grateful for:

-the body's ability to heal itself
-the Spirit impressing me about what to do to allow for my body to heal itself
-co-workers who can take over my responsibilities at work
-a home to be sick in
-my fabulous bed--not a bad place to be confined to all day
-the migraine not being so bad that I was able to get extra sleep
-being able to put off all non-work responsibilities for a day and not have to worry about any one being affected by it
-already prepared meals so that it was easy to consume something even though I didn't feel like eating
-rain! And being home to hear it
-more sleep to come tonight
-a new social discovery
-hearing the recording of my ward choir singing my hymn arrangement and being able to share it with my parents
-finding another positive of short hair--still looks pretty decent even after being sick in bed all day
-water--especially Kangen water
-leftover Oreo Lasagna--can't hurt to have a sweet treat on hand when the stomach is ready for food again
-Netflix and BBC to entertain during the times I couldn't sleep
-the idea of books even though the actual reading of them would have hurt the head more
-caring friends
-a new day tomorrow with the hopes that I'll feel much better and can get back to the regular routine of my life
-a simple reminder of how much I am grateful for overall good health, and my job, and my home, and the many wonderful blessings the Lord has given undeserving me

No comments: