I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Gospel Message Day 65

Teachings of Jesus, Part 4

I've been talking about how Jesus is our examplar in how to teach. To follow His actions and methods. But to really boil it down, the Savior Himself summed up His teachings in this scripture:

John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Truly, it is that simple. If we love one another (including ourselves), then we will treat each other the way our Savior wants us to treat each other. Our thoughts and actions and words will be kind. To love each other is the fundamental teaching of our Redeemer.

A song to share that comes to mind with this aspect of the topic:

No comments: