I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gospel Message Day 63

Teachings of Christ, Day 2

Brain is distracted and on shut down. So I'm going to quote a scripture that comes to mind as I think about the teachings of Jesus:

"And we talk of Christ, 
we rejoice in Christ, 
we preach of Christ, 
we prophesy of Christ, 
and we write according to our prophecies, 
that our children may know 
to what source 
they may look for a remission of their sins."

I rejoice in my Savior--in His life, His teachings, and His love.

No comments: