I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Gospel Message Day 51

In the Little Things, Part 9

While I may be home, I still had one more day of vacation before I fully went back to my "real" world. I spent it with more rest and relaxation. But what I really loved about today was being back with my roommates. One of them was so kind as to pick me up at 3am from the station, even though she had an early day at work to get to later. And it was so nice to see the both of them. Even though when I woke up to an empty house and noticed various things that had been moved around my home or whatnot, after my trip I was able to remember that those things were quite trivial. It's not down out of malice or spite. And I am blessed with two very respectful, sweet, fun, funny, spiritual roommate tenants. Best of all, they are my friends. And we love to talk, and hang out. We ask each other for advice. We can even swap clothes and shoes (which I'e never been able to experience before). These friends are a good easing back into my life, for they remind me of all that I'm blessed with--that I have so much and so many whom I love, and that I am loved in return.

No comments: