I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gospel Message Day 52

I Know He Lives

Too tired to start a brand new topic. And vacation is over, so I can't keep stretching out that, even though there are things every day that I'm grateful for. So, instead I thought I'd just go for something simple, but probably the most basic foundation of my testimony.

I know God lives as does His Son, my Savior Jesus Christ. And I know that They love me.

This simple and beautiful song states more of the fundamental basics of my testimony, particularly as related to my Redeemer.


And I must share the version sung by a family choir at General Conference--the Spirit is so strong when I hear them sing this.

No comments: