I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gospel Message Day 7

Faith, Part 6

We talked a lot about Faith in Institute class tonight. I loved it! Here is just a quick list of some of the things that ended up in my notes:

*Faith in the Savior makes us whole. Not necessarily ourselves as a whole. But it can make us whole in certain aspects or areas of our lives. And it is the Savior who makes us whole.
*Faith is supposed to produce fruit.
*Faith helps us move on and grow.
*Faith grows by hearing the word of God.
*"Faith requires an attitude of exact obedience, even in the small, simple things." - Elder Kevin Pearson
*We can conquer our enemies through faith.

I loved having these things about faith brought to mind. I was able to ponder on them and try to apply them more specifically to myself. I think this is what I loved the most out of what I pondered: My faith in my Savior is the strength of my soul.

No comments: