I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, October 27, 2014

Gospel Message Day 33

Exaltation

Whoa. That is what I picked for today? I don't even know where to begin! I suppose a definition is a good start. I was taught that exaltation is not just eternal life. Eternal life has been promised to all of Heavenly Father's children. Exaltation is getting to live with Heavenly Father again. I'm often asked what my greatest desires in life are. Most assume that they are marrying my best friend and having children. And yes, those are two of my greatest desires. However, they are 2nd and 3rd on my list. My first, greatest, and strongest desire is to return to my Heavenly Father in my own due time. I want to see Him again. I want to live with Him again. Of course, I want my husband and children to be there with me. But I don't know if those other two desires will be granted me in this life. But I can do all that's possible to try and achieve the first when this life is over. And what is required of me is that I keep my covenants and obey my Father's commandments.

No comments: