I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Two for the Price of None

Day 139

I still have Institute on Thursdays. My new ward is holding its own class for the summer. I figured I might as well go for the social aspect, especially as it is my new ward. And we're actually watching all of the videos for Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. Now, if you've read this blog long enough, you'll know that financial straits were something I worked hard to get out of in the last 2 1/2 years. And it was Dave Ramsey who really helped me get started, and its mostly been his principles I've been following. They just work so well because they are basically Gospel principles. It is nice to be reminded, and to hear his encouragement and enthusiasm, and to feel the Spirit's promptings in what I can do or do better.

I'm very grateful that the Lord has given me the chance for two Institute classes in the two areas I most need in my life right now.

No comments: