I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

For I am Not Ashamed

Day 138

A new semester, so a new Institute class. I prayed about this particular class, and felt I should take it. But I couldn't help being very embarrassed about it. So I loved that the teacher brought it up, too. Said it was the #1 choice of class everywhere in the country, except in Salt Lake City. And after some discussion, scriptures, quotes from leaders, and thought-provoking questions, his hopes that we would not be embarrassed to admit the class came true where I'm concerned.

I'm taking a class on Happiness in Dating, and I'm glad the Lord inspired me to do so.

No comments: