I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Lovely Day for a Walk


Day 126

We are coming to a close at work for our Walking Challenge. I’ve done fairly well so far this week in getting at least 10,000 steps each day. Taking my walks at lunch has helped me in this. And I have loved getting back to walking. Being outside when I’m so often shut inside a building for the day. And getting time to read as I walk if I choose. I’m grateful for this skill of reading while walking!

I love my walks and I love that the Lord has given me time and lovely weather and beautiful scenery for them.

No comments: