I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lord's Inspiration

Day 145

It astounds me how truly inspirational the Lord was in me taking this dating class. It is absolutely perfect for me right now! Of course, I know such a thing shouldn't astound me. He is, after all, my Savior. He knows me better than I know myself. He knows what I need and how. And He not only wants my happiness more than any one else, but He knows how to help me find and achieve it!

I'm so grateful the Lords knows me best and "leads me along."

No comments: