I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Remember

Day 144

I had a compliment about work concerning my ability to remember various computer things--especially after just learning them (since I'm still new to some of the computer stuff at work). It was nice to have the compliment. It was also nice to know that a majority of that comes from my mind still being fairly young and not too overloaded. (Though there are times I feel it's getting close to that as the last year has shown me unable to remember more and more.)

I'm grateful to the Lord for the wonders of the mind, and the ability to remember--especially my ability to remember.

No comments: