I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Great and Small

Day 136

We had a program tonight with a couple of lizards, a turtle, and some snakes. It was fun to see the kids reactions, especially when they got to pet them. It made me remember our dear little boa Sarah in my biology class in 10th grade. Which then reminded me how wondrous earth's creatures are. I'm not fond of all of them. Some creep me out and some scare me. But I respect them and wonder over them.

And I was glad to have tonight's program to remind me of the Savior's work, under our Father's hand.

No comments: