I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, May 20, 2011

But it isn't rare anymore

Day 140

The sun finally came out.

The Teen Potter Puppet Pal program was sheer delight!

And I got to have a nice gals-only visit with my long-time friend.

The cockroach clusters I made for the program were just the sweet topping to it all.

And only one thing stays in my mind with all this:


What a day this has been! 
What a rare mood I am.
Why it's almost like being in love!

am love--with the life my Savior blesses me with!

1 comment:

Bri... only she said...

Gratitude for life is one of the greatest qualities a person can possess. Your expression of joy in all the little things inspires me. :) Thank you!