I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Gospel Message Day 341

Final Judgement

Oh my word. What a topic! I guess the best way to broach this topic is by explaining the Plan of Salvation. We were in the pre-mortal life when the Plan was presented to us. It included the Creation of the Earth, and us receiving our mortal bodies when we come to Earth to be tested. When we die, we go to either Spirit Prison, or Spirit Paradise. Those in paradise are able to rest from their cares, but their work is not done. They are going to Spirit Prison to preach the Gospel. We on Earth are doing temple work for those who have died, and those in Spirit Prison have the chance to decide if they want to accept that ordinance work done for them. When the time in Prison or Paradise is over, that is when we will face our Final Judgement. We will be judged for our works, words, and thoughts. From there it will be determined which Kingdom we will go to (Telestial, Terrestrial, or Celestial).


No comments: