I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Gospel Message Day 354

Atonement - Sins, Part 3

A few of SO MANY scriptures. Why are there so many scriptures? Because this was the main reason Christ came to Earth--to save us from the grasp of the adversary and give us a way to return home to Heavenly Father.

Isaiah 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for theremission of sins.

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

1 Nephi 11:33
And I, Nephi, saw that he was lifted up upon the cross and slain for the sins of the world.

No comments: