I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Introducing the Newest Year Blogging Project!

I have kind of missed writing daily about some Gospel-related subject. A few weeks ago, I got the idea that maybe I should write about our hymns! I have been working the last couple years to become more familiar with the hymns if not memorizing them. And I have the wonderful book that has background info. and such. So, I want to focus on a hymn a day. Write about it, what I get from it, what it means to me. Whatever comes!

The neat thing is--there are less hymns than there are days in the year. This will block in for the times I may be away from internet access or am way too tired to get to it. (Frequent readers of this blog will now how much that happens....Sorry.)

I shall begin this new venture tomorrow! Be ready, it's going to be amazing. :-)

341 LDS Hymns in my 34th Year

(Oh me and my catchy names!)

No comments: